What's It All About

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

What I've Learned from Alice along with a New Challenge at Create and Inspire


. . . . I'm back!!!! My creative mojo is back along with my eyesight which means I'm back to creating with Create and Inspire - It's a new challenge and are you ready to "create" with us??? There are no sponsors for this challenge as it is a "Just for Fun" BUT, I am offering a little something for one lucky person just for commenting . . . .

since there are no sponsors, I have had an image I have wanted to create with for some time from Ppinky Dolls - Alice. You know my infatuation with Alice in Wonderland and I love coloring with the images from Ppinky as the images have some pre-shading which enhances your coloring of her images!!






isn't she just adorable and sweet???

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and Recollection Gingham Collection for background
  • ribbon is from stash which was wrapped around background with an added bow
  • Alice was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers with gel pen accents and of course Stickles Fairy just had to add her sparkle on Alice's apron and the March Hare's collar
  • sentiment, "Learned from Alice . . . . " is from Create with TLC Go Ask Alice a Digi Image and Word Art Set which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • sentiment, "If I had a World of my own everything would be Nonsense " is from Create with TLC recent club with 3 rounded corners, chalked around the edges mounted on matching paper to the front


  • Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!! Oh, I almost forgot the little goody I will be offering to one lucky recipient for commenting on my blog a 100 percent linen tea towel with Mr. Whiskers Tea Party from Urban Threads embroidered on it. How easy peasy is that - just leave me some love . . . .



I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. I love the advice for Alice! A lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your sweet Alice card with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card! Love your cute Alice.
    Very beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Mar x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness