What's It All About

Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Good Friend is Like a Bra

Today, I'm going to share with you something a little different - a Mug Rug that I'm making for Friend from Oma's Place. I love these as they are a little bigger than a coaster and smaller than a placemat and purrfect to place a glass of wine, cup of tea or coffee along with a snack such as a cookie, brownie, or piece of chocolate and are completely washable!!! They can be mailed using just a standard stamp in a 5x7 envelope!!!! What makes these even better is they are done completely in the embroidery machine!!!!!



This includes a top layer of fabric and the bottom fabric, stabilizer, and a layer of batting - better yet, I can do special orders or this one is made completely using scraps!!!

These were a big hit at my last craft show and hoping they will be also on June 17th in Jamestown, PA.

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness