What's It All About

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Spice it Up with a New Challenge at Create and Makes Challenge Blog

This month at Creates and Makes Challenge Blog Design with the Challenge #13 - Anything Goes; Optional Sentiment "Just for Fun"
                        
For my project, I made this spicy birthday card using a The Stamping Chef image and sentiments from Create with TLC


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for the background  
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges
  • Queen & Co. Pearls 
  • sentiments are from Create with TLC cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness