What's It All About

Friday, June 16, 2017

The Good Old Days with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #255 - Anything Goes - easy peasy!!! Our fabulous sponsor, Kenny K, has inspired me with Socialite 1920's Flapper which I decided to make into a friendship card using sassy snarky Create with TLC sentiments both on the outside and the inside:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 Recollection card stock
  • background is DCWV The Linen Stack 
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, and gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • lace was from a swap which was wrapped around and tied into a bow
  • the fabulous decoration was from a swap which I hated to part with; but, it made the card!!!!
  • sentiments were from Create with TLC and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness