What's It All About

Friday, June 30, 2017

2017 Graduate Samantha with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #257 - Anything Goes - easy peasy!!! Our fabulous sponsor, Odd Ball Arts.  Dear friends of mine's granddaughter has just graduated from High School and I thought I would make her card using Bigged Eye Girl Chloe Lizzy Love along with sentiments from Create with TLC both on the outside and the inside:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 Recollection card stock
  • background was found on the internet and printed
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, and gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • Queen & Co. Pearls
  • sentiments were from Create with TLC and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness