What's It All About

Friday, September 1, 2017

Good Friends Help You with a New Challenge at Creates and Makes

This month at Creates and Makes Challenge Blog Design - Anything Goes with our fabulous sponsor, Luna Girl where I used Do You Like My Hat which I made for this dear sweet friend that has helped and done so much for me!!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with DCWV The Chateau for the background with scraps for the additional mats 
  • image was pre-colored 
  • pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • flowers are Recollections 
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment for a good friend. Your card is gorgeous. I'm sure that your friend will love and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness