What's It All About

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SMILE



Who wouldn't smile when you open this card . . . was in an Alice mode today when Sasha and I made this card of the Cheshire Cat with that big grin of his cut at 4.75 inches using the Cricut Cartridge Disney Classics which was placed with dots on the card base of course cut from my very most favorite cartridge - A Child's Year cut at 6-inches. SMILE was cut at 1.50 from the Create a Critter cartridge. A wonderful trick I learned from Canadian Nickel -- she used aluminum foil on a Halloween card that she put through her Cuttlebug. I love the look and used Swirley on the foil and put the Smile on top!! Thanks Nicole for the idea!
Of course, I had Sasha's help again today and she was a big help! We put the ribbon along with the smaller parts through the Xyron which makes life sew much easier to attach! Added a bow and a little bit of glitz with the rhinestones and SMILE!


Now, the big question is -- who would like a card like this to open

and

would you SMILE?


Hugs and love,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow the Divine Swirl is amazing! Thank you so much for posting this for me to find you and for the lovely shout out! I'm so happy it inspired you! I find the best stuff when I'm not in the craft store;)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness