What's It All About

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Daughter's Baby Shower Invitation



This is from my daughter's baby shower that I had in January but this is something that I love and am very very proud of! My Scrap Chick has some wonderful svg files which cut beautifully with Make the Cut on my Cricut Expression. The pinafore was cut at 7 inches with a cardstock looks almost like dotted swiss. I incorporated a little bow at the neckline. New Arrival cartridge has a cute little hanger which got a rectangle attached. I printed the information on pastel vellum which was found in a discount bin at JoAnn Fabrics! The invitations were a hit!


Hugs and love,


Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the link to this file because I can not find it over at My Scrap Chick. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness