What's It All About

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You Thank You Thank You

I want to take this moment to thank all of my new followers!!! I loved doing the Faith Blog Hop and hope to be able to do more.....Your comments were very touching and I loved the responses! Thank you sew very much!

OK, I know I'm rambling but drum roll please ...... Sasha pulled 2 names out of a bowl for 2 note cards each. She was thrilled to pull the winning tickets as she phrased it!!! I know, I'm rambling again .... The winners are Charlotte Cornett and Lori Bourg. If you could please email me at slasew@verizon.net with your snail mail mailing addresses, I will get these mailed to you as soon as possible!



Love, Hugs
God Bless you and Thank You
Lynne

2 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness