What's It All About

Monday, August 1, 2011

RAK Annette Solinas


A special thank you to my new "blog" friend for my RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) gift to Annette Solinas with prayers lifted as she is currently under tropical storm "Don" warning....

I opened my box and found this adorable purse which I would love for you to display or do a tuturial on my blog as a "Guest Designer" and then to open and find "goodies", the bling bling butterflies, baby stamps (with a new grandbaby- how purrfect is that) and the little heart paper clips -- it made my day!!! Thank you Annette and stop on over to give some love and uplift prayers !!!

God Bless to those RAK's that just make our day!
Love and Hugs
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! :) love the purse and yes we need a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Lynne,

    I'm so happy you loved the mini purse/gifts. I'm so surprised it got there so fast one day to another... As soon as the rain stopped I ran out to the Post Office and was afraid I wouldn't make it. Thank you so much for your prayers, Tropcial Storm Don only sent us some much needed rain. I would love to be a guest designer on your blog... I invited to be a guest designer on my blog too.. Thank you so much for your RAK gift..my daughter wanted to keep the beautiful sandel, she absolutely loved it. Again, thank you so much my wonderful friend for your thoughtfulness and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *oops... sorry for the typos... I've got a migraine headache and realized some typos after the comment published. This headache will not get the best of me on this beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness