What's It All About

Monday, February 13, 2012

Fabulous Monday Special Guest Designer

Welcome and today, I have the most amazing, talented crafter to showcase her talents. Now, I know every Grammy, Grandma, Grandmother think their grandchild is amazing and talented – but how many can claim their 6-year old can use the Cricut and surprise them with cards????? HMMMM?? Alright, let’s narrow the field --- they have their very own Cricut and their name is Sasha (or I as more affectionately call her Sasha Lulu).

As you know, I have been under the weather and under the covers with not feeling well with a mirade of “diagnosis” and have not been crafting . . . .

SEW, today, without further adieu, I would like to introduce her very first, and I’m sure not her last, guest appearance – Sasha . . .





Saturday, we finally had my birthday dinner with hubs 2 daughters and the grandkids – Zack and Nick (Jean’s boys) and Sasha (Barabara aka Cissy’s daughter). Jean is a very talented baker and bakes cakes per the birthday girl or boy requests …. Now, check this cake out as it is totally outta sight not to mention amazing!!!!!



Check it out, there's even a cartridge in there!!!! By the way, the cake was YUMMO!

COMING ATTRACTIONS:
February 16th: We’re Off to See the Wizard Blog Hop
February 16th – Purplie Design Team project
February 18th – Calendar Girls
February 18th and 19th – Favorite Quote Blog Hop
February 20th – Miracle Blog Hop
February 21st – Mardi Gras
February 23rd – Scooby Doo Where Are You?
February 26th – Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop

Well, thank you for bearing with me and my bragging rights. Be sure to leave comments for Sasha and Jean as I’m sure they would love to hear from you …… also, stop on over for the coming attractions!!!

God Bless you and thank you
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Sasha cards are awesome and adorable. She has quite the eye for design. I cannot wait to see what else she has created.

    and ...

    Love that cake, it is to cool looking to even think about cutting into it to eat. I am glad you finally felt well enough to have your party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha may well give us all a run for our money in a year or 2 !!! She already has SUPER ideas and colors!
    Jeans cake is to die for! LOL Hope no one chirped like a cricut after eating it! Looks totally delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness