What's It All About

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Purplie Senior Design Team Project

If you stepped off the beaten path and were looking for "We're Off to See the Wizard, please click here to follow the yellow brick road. BUT, would love for you to sit a spell for a moment or two longer and check out my Purplie Senior Design Team Project!

It’s Senior Design Team Project today with anything goes. WELL, the SR DT took it upon ourselves to do a project using the color purple in some way or another to pay homage to our illustrious leader!!!

For my project, I have made a “plodding” box …. What is a “plodding” box you ask --- it is my interpretation of an exploding box but not feeling in the best the past month, I have not completed my project – but SHHHHH, don’t tell Kari!!!!

Recipe:
K&Co. flower garden paper that is double-sided
Butterfly brads which were purchased from Pat Catan’s
Flower is a beautiful gift from Deborah Marie Foti - thank you Deborah and its purrrrfect for this project!!
Cricut Summer in Paris cartriddge 3D Chair cut at 2.5-inches (what was I thinking???)




Before, I show you what it looks like with the lid removed, I need to tell you an inside joke. As you may have guessed it, I’m a jokster! When Kari puts requests on her DT, I usually say I’m pouting and going to sit in my chair --- well, it goes from there with the bantering between Kari and I, my chair gets put in the corner and then SHE PAINTS MY CHAIR PURPLE – can you image???






Hope you enjoyed my project for the DT today and would love to hear your comments!! Please check out the other Senior Purplie Design Team for their projects today . . .


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

11 comments:

  1. Lynne this is gorgeous! I love it! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That box is STUNNING ! I can't imagine the chair any other color than purple! LOL Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lynne, Your box is fantasic! I love it! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful exploding box!! Thanks for sharing your fun project. I love the purple chair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love youe "plodding" box that paper is gorgeous and the chair is awesome what a great surprise!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, and I bet Kari likes her throne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers and I love the story, the purple chair is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! This is amazing Lynne!! I love it!! That purple chair is such a suprise when u open the box. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lynne, I totally love the purple chair in the middle. Purple is my favorite color though. LOL I love the EP box. I have not tried one of these yet. Hmm, must I suppose. This one is very pretty! Great job DT-PS!
    tfs Tami
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your project. It may not be finished, but this is one beautiful box. and what were you thinking making that chair that tiny?!?!? Impressive job!

    many hugs

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness