What's It All About

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge #57 - with a Twist Keep it Simple

This week at Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads!!!! Of course it's Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - Keep it Simple!!! 

My dear friend Gayle's mother just passed at the age of 97 years. I made this card for her on her loss . . .




I loved this image as it is simple but yet sew elegant.

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • lilac Recollection card stock was cut 8.5 x 5.5 inches for a size A2 card and scored at 4.25 inches
  • scraps were used for the background for both the front and inside of my card 
  • image had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC and was colored with Whisper Strokes Markers and gel pen accents and chalked around the edges 
  • ribbon is Darice Satin-Edged Organza
  • bird is K&Co Susan Winget 
  • sentiment, "I've said my best prayers for you", was a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which has rounded corners, chalked around the edges with faux stitches  
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Susy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, hunni I love it.. Thank you for joining in on our first challenge over at “A Crafty Mess”. Good Luck and we hope to see you soon…

    Rhonda DT
    http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://craftyartisans.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness