What's It All About

Sunday, November 16, 2014

There's a New Challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club: Challenge #34 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist Easel Box with Drawer

The Scrapbook Blessings Club is a Challenge Blog which offers challenges along with tutorials/tips/techniques!!!!!! This challenge is an Easel Box Card with Drawer. Check this video out and see how to make one yourself - 



The wonderful sponsor for this challenge is ME!!!!!! I'm offering one of my Oh Snap Purses to one (1) lucky winner!!!


Good Luck!!!


Now that we have the business portion of this done, let's get on with my project:




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • another source is: Crafter's Corner Easel Box Card tutorial
  • red cardstock for my base and Create with DCWV The Christmas Heirloom Stack
  • Santa is from Create with TLC Santa Claus is Coming to Town vintage Image and Word Art Transfer, which was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers, Prisma Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers and gel accents and chalked around the edges
  • Stickles was added to the fur on the stockings and Santa's suit
  • sentiment, "Santa Claus is coming to town", is also from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
  • red brads were used to attach the handle to my drawer on my box  
I think this would make an awesome Gift Card Holder for my grandbabies. 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Scrapbook Blessing Club to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations! AND did I mention if you use a Box Easel Card with Drawer as your creation it counts as an extra submission - WIN/Win!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely a wonderful project Lynne! Great for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the idea of this easel box and that how you designed yours. It brings such happiness. Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncoreAnything Goes November Challenge/DT Call!(Please add DT to your entry if you wish to be considered for our DT)

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the box ide. Such creativity. Thank you for joining the Cute As A Button Christmas challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the video as well. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

  5. What a great project fab image colours

    ThankS for joining anything goes at ID

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cute image of Santa and the checked paper you have used for this sweet project! Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So cute... I have never made one of these easel boxes... It is fabulous ! Thank you for playing with us at Unruly

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card!!!. Love colours and image :) Thanks for joining us at Cute As A Button Stamps. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness