What's It All About

Monday, November 3, 2014

There's a New Challenge Blog in Town - Sew, Le'ts Get Creative!!!

There's a new Challenge Blog in town and this is the very first challenge!!!! AND, yes, I am one of the Design Team Members. SEW, welcome to the very first every Get Creative Challenge!!!!! This is a Challenge Blog with this week's project - add some sewing and we all know my first love is sewing!!!! 

We have a fabulous sponsor with Angie's Digi Stamps for this challenge! 

For my project, I chose Daisy Mae with an Ice Cream Cone

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • blue Recollection card stock which was cut to 5.75 x 11 inches, scored in half and folded
  • polka dot background is from my stash and chalked around the edges
  • Daisy Mae with an Ice Cream Cone was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers, Prisma Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers with gel accents
  • Miriam's Crafting Supplies has the burlap in 12 x 12 squares which I sewed around the edges after I pulled the threads with an added piece on the bottom left side with 3 buttons hot-glued and a bow - all from my stash
  • Darice Glossy Accents was added on top of the ice cream to give a shiny affect
  • sentiments, "ice cream we all scream Happy Birthday", and " wishing you a Happy Day" both had been previous freebies from  Create with TLC  which have rounded corners and chalked around the edges 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Get Creative Challenges to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations! 

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Another sewing challenge, good to see! Cute image and I like your shiny ice cream. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness