What's It All About

Monday, January 2, 2012

Am I Early or Late???

Am I early or am I late --- ya see I made this adorable Christmas card BUT never posted it ..... I could lie and say I started making my cards for this year but the truth be known -- I had made this card but forgot to take a picture of it let alone post it!!! 


I think it turned out cute and was sew super simple!!!! This is a Cuttlebug die of Mickie holding the mistletoe to steal a kiss from Minnie ... I cut this out of a scrap piece of dark green paper and the background is from A Ballet paper stack!. Now, Minnie is wearing a flower on her head and just added a little bling to complete!!!!




Meet me under the mistletoe???
Happy New Year and God Bless you!!!
Hugs, love, and pixie dust!
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and clever- and it's better late than never.....! Great card!:)Amy
    http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness