What's It All About

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Be Like the Moon - Take Time to Reflect and Moon Dance

Lots was going on in my mind when I created this card - Van Morrison's Moon Dance, a special challenge at Kit and Clowder with Fun Hair Combos and I couldn't sleep. I knew I just had to get up early as we were going on a picnic and fishing and I had to finish getting the food together . . . . no sleep equals create!






RECIPE:
  • card is an easel card following the tutorial at Splitcoasters which is basically cutting background cardstock from Yellow Recollections 4.25 x 8.5 and two (2) squares 4.25 inch square ( one is where my Wix which is Debbie Mum Noah's Ark card stock and the other is under my sentiment which was found in my paper scraps and stash
  • background is scored at 4.25 and 6.375 inches
  • Lacy Sunshine Wix Sitting on the Moon was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers with gel accents, Stickles on the moon, the candle light, her wings, and through her hair with rounding the corners and chalking the edges
  • sentiment, "Be like the moon . . . take time to reflect", was a freebie from Create with TLC with rounding the corners and chalking the edges
  • stars are buttons which were added
  • and of course, Wix is on a wobble as she is sitting on the moon! 
Now, that we got business out of the way, why don't we do some moon dancing: 



I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calender challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness