What's It All About

Friday, August 29, 2014

My Guardian Angel

"For God commands the angels
to guard you in all your ways.
Psalm 91"


Today is a rough day for me . . . . I have a very special guardian angel that watches over me . . . . my precious baby daughter, Amalia (Molly), who touched a lot of lives in her 25 months of life! I was blessed as the doctor's had given her only 3 to 6 months. Today would have been her 25th birthday and I sit and reflect as to what she would have been like as an adult . . . what she would be doing with her life . . . 


RECIPE:
. . .  just wanted to share the picture of my beautiful angel


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card was entered in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #336 - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #140 Angels

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and wonderful tribute to your daughter. thank you for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, what a way to remember your sweet daughter. Thanks for joining in with us over at MSC this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful guardian angel watching over you. Special prayers for this difficult day!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness