What's It All About

Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Cissy!!!

One of my beautiful step-daughter's name is Barbara with a nickname of Cissy with her birthday today. I made this special card for her as part of a challenge for My Whimsical Little World for their Yummy Treats Digi Stamps.




RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using pink Recollection Card Stock
  • background is Bake A Cake by Jennifer Ellory
  • birthday cake is from My Whimsical Little World which was colored with Spectrum Nor Markers and gel pens then chalked around the edges
  • front sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC, "It's your birthday! time to par-tea" and chalked around the edges
  • inside sentiment is also a from from Create with TLC, Birthday Treat, which is one of my very most favorite sentiments to use for a birthday as it is not only wonderful for kids but adults alike - which was chalked around the edges and also placed on the Bake A Cake with a EK Success Cupcake border punch border 
  • ribbon is a Ribbon Trends orange/pink plaid with an adorable silver cupcake charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies Silver-tone Cupcake Charm
  • to get the cake looking gooey with lots of frosting, I outlined the frosting with Darice Glossy Accents and then added Stitckles
  • the star charms were purchased at a quilt show many many many many many years ago!!!
Happy Birthday Cissy - here's wishing you many many more!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Fun birthday card. I do love that you decorate the insides. It's a continuation from the front. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Chalk Ah Lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness