What's It All About

Sunday, August 10, 2014

it would be NICE, if something made sense for a change

With anyone that knows me, knows I love Alice in Wonderland and Paulette from Create with TLC had a combo freebie recently with not only Alice as Queen Vintage BUT the sentiment . . . . you know I just had to create a card using this . . . . 




RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using green Recollection Card Stock
  • background is DCWV The Animal Prints Stack
  • Create with TLC, Alice as Queen Vintage was colored with Spectrum Nor Markers and gel pens, fussy cut, and then chalked around the edges
  • sentiment, "it would be NICE, if something made sense for a change . . . Alice in Wonderland" which was chalked around the edges
  • ribbon is Darice Green Satin/Organza
  • cards were fussy cut and chalked around the edges are from DCWV The Heirloom Stack
  • Stickles was added to the sleeping queen crowns and Alice's crown
It would be nice if things made sense for a change instead of falling in that dang rabbit hole all of the time! I gotta run as I'm going to be late for a very important date . . . 

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness