What's It All About

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Lily

Ok, I know Lily's birthday was in March and she had gotten her birthday card BUT did I ever share it with you??? To, this the answer is NO!!! How dare I!!!! I could give you all kinds of excuses but the truth is . . . . there is no excuse to share this adorable caricature that East Winds had created of our Miss Lily which I incorporated into her birthday card:




RECIPE:
  • card cut using Cricut Elmo's Party Cartridge using the black Recollection cardstock
  • first background layer is yellow Recollection cardstock with the second background DCWV Girl Stack with the stars to celebrate!
  • The East Wind had offered to do caricature's at the time if you sent her a picture - WELL, I sent her Lily's picture and it is adorable and Lily even said "that's me"! was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut, and then chalked around the edges
  • "Lily" was put on a wobble on the inside of the card as she rocked her 3rd birthday!!!
and this of course is the adorable Miss Lily: 


what a ham!!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card was entered in the following challenges:
The East Wind Challenge Blog: Challenge #13 - For the Kiddies

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! I LOVE the shape!! The image you chose is perfect!! What a FANTASTIC card!!! Love it!! She is adorable LOL!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The East Wind!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT Member @ The East Wind
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I'm so sorry I'm late with my comment! I love your card and thank you for sharing at The East Wind! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness