What's It All About

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dear Friend with the Mad Hatter for a New Challenge at Crafting From the Heart

It's a new challenge at Crafting From the Heart!!!!!!! The fabulous sponsor for this challenge is SLS Lines AND - you guessed it, I used their Mad Hatter!!!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Recollection red brick card stock with K&Co Valentine paper stack background
  • cards were cut individually from DCWV The Heritage Stack
  • my Mad Hatter is flamboyant and was colored with Whisper Strokes and Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pens accents
  • Darice Glossy Accents added to glasses and bubbles
  • sentiment, "Dear Friend: When you're not playing with a full deck . . . I'll give you some of my cards", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC chalked around the edges 
  • additional cards from DCWV The Heritage Stack along with matching paper from the front as background
Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!


Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. OMG! How adorable! Love the image and your fun coloring and the sentiment is hilarious. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness