What's It All About

Monday, May 11, 2015

I Believe in Bubbles -- They Carry My Worries Away

A lot has been going on the past week - my furniture has finally been moved to where I have been living for almost 3 years now. Feels like home with my personal things -- the antiques that were my great grandparents with lots of special memories!! I haven't been creating much as I have been packing, loading, unloading and now unpacking boxes of china and stemware and washing everything before it's put away. My journal was calling me to create a special page as I was thinking, I would just love to lay in a hot bubble bath, candle-lit room and let my troubles float away in the bubbles:





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • cloud paper as my background chalked away the edges
  • fairy was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with Stickles and gel pen accents 
  • corners are rounded and chalked around the edges to blend with my background
  • sentiment, "I believe in bubbles - they carry my worries away" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • bubbles were made using Darice 2.5 inch circle punch with my worries - financial, health, and family each has Stickles and Darice Glossy Accents 
  • I created this page on May 6th - I get the Daily Bible on my phone on a daily basis and this verse I had posted seemed very relevant to everything going on in my life, " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:15" 

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Glad it all went well! Your journal page is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So glad you are moved and all is well. Journaling is such a therapeutic outlet! Love the page and that sentiment is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness