What's It All About

Friday, May 8, 2015

It's Your Birthday!!! Time to "par-tea"!!!! New Challenge at Creative Fingers

It's a new challenge at Creative Fingers where it's always Anything Goes!!!!! This week's sponsor is Sammi's Stamps!!!! 

I am going to share my pop-up box birthday card with you today!







RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • DCWV LaCreme cardstock is the base of my pop-up card with Recollection Black/White Stack for accent following the directions at Splitcoasters
  • Zuri Artsy Craftsy Aimi is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Whisper Stroke and Prisma Markers fussy-cut around the edges
  • used white Recollection cardstock and Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch for edges
  • flowers were cut using Fiskars Burst Punch with pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • blue gingham bow with cupcake charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • sentiment, "It's your birthday! Time to par-tea" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
  • sentiment is mounted on another piece of DCWV Once Upon a Time
Don't forget to showcase your project on Creative Fingers this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being that of your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness