What's It All About

Saturday, May 2, 2015

"Let it Go" with a New Challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge

This week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Sassy Studio!!!! Of course it's always Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - no patterned paper!!!!

Let's all start singing, "Let it Go" from Frozen as my project for this week, I'm using Sassy Studio Snow Queen Sassy


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection turquooise card stock for size A2 card with white Recollection card stock for the background which I embossed using Cuttlebug Snowflakes and chalking
  • Snow Queen Sassy was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen and Stickle Accents
  • snowflake in Snow Queen Sassy was cut at 1.25 inches using Cricut Winter Lace and scraps
  • snowflake has Stickle accents and center pearl is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • sentiment, "It's your birthday party" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC was chalked around the edges 
  • inside sentiment is also from Create with TLC, "May your cake layers be many, and your filling be sweet . . . your frosting be gooey, and your day a real treat!" is Birthday a Treat Sentiment is one of my very most favorite birthday sentiments to use for my cards - is mounted on a scrap piece of DCWV Winter with bottom  using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch


Are you ready to sing now????? Just follow the bouncing snowflake:



I thank you for stopping by today and can't wait to see your creations this week with Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge!!!!

                       
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness