What's It All About

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Playing in the Rain

Create with TLC had a special Promo with 4 adorable Children Vintage images with the one I chose to make for today is, Playing in the Rain along with buttons from my stash!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • grey Recollection cardstock is the base of size A2 card with DCWV Once Upon a Time for background which I fussy cut around the bottom edge to insert my image
  • Playing in the Rain is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with Stickles and gel pen accents 
  • corners are rounded and chalked around the edges 
  • lace is hand-dyed
  • buttons are from my button stash
  • sentiment, "when raindrops fall on your head . . . I will lend you my umbrella" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC was fussy cut around the edges and chalked
  • sentiment is mounted on another piece of DCWV Once Upon a Time


Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness