What's It All About

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cow vs. Horse Blog Hop

Welcome to today's blog hop. Today celebrates 2 special holidays: LOVE A COW DAY and NATIONAL HORSE DAY so to celebrate some very talented crafters have come together to show off their work and to pick their favorite animal: horse or cow. Have fun seeing the projects that revolve around these two wonderful animals as well as find out who is our winner in Cows Verses Horses Blog Hop!

Jearise over at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess today and she is giving the digital black and white stamps of the horse and cow pictured on our blog button. All you have to do is become a follower of hers and hop through leaving a comment on the other crafter's blogs as well as hers.

You should have come from L. Miriam to my blog along the happy trail.

Did you guess what animal I picked?
I picked the cow as they are “udderly” adorable and they really “moo-ve” me……



The card I made is for my daughter, her husband, and of course Lily as they have just moved. What a purrfect card to make for this occasion!  I used the Cricut Cartridge County Fair for my cow and made her a tiny little bow. She is on a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card with a 5-inch contrast. I cut her little idea bubble from Make the Cut. I wrapped some baker’s twine around the card three (3) times and added a red button for an accent. The cow is standing on a white eyelet edging cut from a Martha Stewart’s punch.

Thank you for stopping by today and now please continue on to Sandra for your next stop on the happy trails!

If you get lost along the way, but the complete line-up is:


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

11 comments:

  1. Very cute cow!! Love the sentiments!! TYFS :)


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card and your daughter will too. That cow is so udderly adorable.I thought, when you said you were using Country Fair, that it was a website that did paper piecings and I went looking for it. lol Thanks for being part of the hop. Hugs, Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  3. sew cute Lynne...I just love your projects... like cows better too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooo cute! very adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cow and your project are really cute. Nice Job Lynne. Guess I am going to have to paper piece that cow myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, what an adorable cow, love the card:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. I hate seeing cuts from carts I don't have, makes me want them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is too cute for words. i love it. i hope your daughter and family didn't move too far away from you. i follow your blog via email

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness