What's It All About

Friday, July 20, 2012

Lollipops and Sweets Blog Hop



Lollipop Lollipop Oh Lolli, Lolli, Lolli Lollipop! Even if you don't remember or know this song you will have to admit that there is nothing that brings a smile to a child's face like a lollipop. Do you have a favorite kind or do you like the really sweet multi-colored ones?

This hop is for you and your love of lollipops. You should have come from Tanya. Our creative crafters have been at it again creating all sorts of yummy creations for this hop. Our hostess, Jearise at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com, will have a sweet treat for you just for becoming a new follower or letting her know you already are one of hers and leaving a comment.

I have created what could be known as a triple stamp card. This card is super easy along with simple instructions. I found in my stamp collection lollipop stamps which made this a purrfect project and hope you like . . . 





I have included the video that you can check out how this card was made and for you to make one of your own!




I must show you the card that my 6-year old granddaughter, Sasha, made using this technique. 




Thank you for hopping by today and sampling our flavors of lollipops and please continue on to Lissa Marie.

FINAL LINE UP

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

10 comments:

  1. Love the card and technique, thanks for sharing!

    Sheri R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! Your granddaughter is quite talented! I will be checking out that video as soon as I get a better internet connection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! I love how you do your stamping!



    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you card and the stamp set. Where did you get it because I really want to add that to my stash. I love Sasha's card too. She has her grandma's creative genes. I enjoyed watching the video and really want to make one of these cards now. Thanks for being in the hop with me. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet I love how you used the layers in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This technique is SO much fun! Love the effect of the circle over the edge, you never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and your granddaughters card! Just great!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done, Lynne. I've done several of the triple time stamping technique cards (many posted on my blog) too .... They give such a nice finished look. And they're easy enough for your granddaughter to do... How sweet is that, that you craft with her! :)

    Fondly,
    Ellen - CardMonkey
    Http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that's adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing.. I've been wondering how those cards are made... Thanks for the video.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. I really need to give those cards a try. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness