What's It All About

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday my friends - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 10, 2012.  Today would have been my grandmother's birthday. I know I mention this grand lady quite a bit as she is very important to me as she raised me. She was a beautiful woman, both inside and out!


This is what I did with Sketch #27 for July 10, 2012:



My scrap bin is a wonderful way to start when making a card and this is no exception. The papers are from a paper swap. One of the scalloped borders is cut from an actual paper while the other is from a Fiskars butterfly border punch. I added red pearls on the upper right and bottom right corners. The sentiment was hand-written for Happy Birthday! The "birthday" was written on a pennant that was cut from Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge.


I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.



Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed.!


July Design Team:















  




God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness