What's It All About

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, July 29, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 29, 2012. I thank you for your patience, I know I was behind and you have a lot of reading, but I am caught up even with a little matter of a hospital stay along with problems with my eyesight. I got my cards all caught up to share with you my friends. To get started:


This is what I did with Sketch #19 for July 29, 2012:




I guess I should have warned you, this card is sew out of character for me as it is pastel and birds but it was made to give to a friend in mind for her birthday 
  • The sentiment I used is, "Another Year Older"  and "Sweet Birthday Wishes"
  • My background paper is from K&Co along with the dimensional bird on the bottom corner
  • Brace yourself, no buttons from my stash were used but instead lilac pearls on the four (4) corners of the sentiment rectangle strip.
  • My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used DCWV The Mariposa Stack
  • Now, I know you are admiring that beautiful bird tag I had used - it can be found as part of Daisy's Freebie Thursday on her blog,  I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose 
  • The little pennants on the bottom were cut using scraps which the paper can be found in Daisy's zibbet store, 6 x 6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Soft Flowers" 

I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!

July Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, my friend, I must say you've been really-really busy this weekend!!! I've browsed through all your cards and you've done an awesome job on them all!

    It takes me almost all weekend to make one card, and you seem to pop them out in volume in no time at all... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness