What's It All About

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 1 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 30, 2012

Thanks for stopping and visiting me today. I really appreciate it. If you are here for Melts in Your Mouth Not in Your Hand Kimberly and Rachelle’s 50th Birthday Bash click here. Take a moment to check out I Love Sketches for Tsunami Rose while you’re here.

Photobucket



We're at it again! Thank you for joining us on the 5th monthly blog hop, hosted by Daisy Collins creator of Tsunami Rose Designs! Sew, welcome to Day 1 to Tsunami Rose Blog Hop.

This month our theme is a free style using printables from the Tsunami Rose Designs Zibbet shop! Please make sure to visit her shop where you will be able to view all of her affordable designs! Daisy creates all of her designs with a vintage flair that is perfect for all of your shabby chic projects! And of course make sure to grab your copy of July 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose which includes 2 free scrapbook papers!!

The blog hop rules are simple:
  •  Comment on the participating blogs. (Leave a your email if possible)
  • Check back on Daisy's blog August 1st for the winner.
  • Win a $25 gift certificate to spend on Tsunami Rose Designs Printables! As well as your own copy of July 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!

Want to be inspired daily? Join our Facebook group!

Check out our Y-Tube video for today's sketch!





This is my card for you today - 



The papers I used are:

  • I cut my card a 6 x 6-inches and used one of the free papers that are included in the July Sketches and can be found at Daisy's Zibbet shop:




The other element I used is from Daisy's Thursday Freebies


I like Tsunami Rose Printables because they give my cards a vintage look and provide me with a great variety of different looks with not only her scrapbook paper but tags, pennants, and other unique items.
  •  The ribbon used for the pennants is from JoAnn Fabrics in their paper crafting section that has fusible on the one side.
  • Pearls and flowers were added for bling
  • A pink tulle bow finishes off my card


Participating blog list  (don't forget to join us tomorrow for more inspiration!):


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

8 comments:

  1. VERY Pretty card~~great job!!!TFS..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, your card is really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! i love the soft colors. They are so soothing to look at. Thanks for sharing. Edwina brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - - I just love this card and that beautiful pink netting you have used for the bow. Beautiful job my friend!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness