What's It All About

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, July 24, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 24, 2012. I thank you for your patience, I know I was behind. There was a little matter of a hospital stay along with problems with my eyesight. I got my cards all caught up to share with you my friends. To get started:


This is what I did with Sketch #6 for July 24, 2012:



The sentiment I used, "thanks for being my friend". 
  • The scallops were made using scrap papers using my eyelet Martha Stewart punch
  • My card paper is from DCWV Linen and Lace which is one of my favorite stacks
  • The background is from another favorite, Recollections Fashionably Chic
  • The beautiful lady in the hat was matted on a piece of black Recollections
  • Three (3) little pearls were added in the upper right corner
  • I used my round corner punch for two (2) of my corners
  • The pennant is Vintage Flowers Printables which you can find in Daisy's zibbet store,  http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=861441  and was matted with black

I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!

July Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness