What's It All About

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, July 27, 2012

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for July 27, 2012. I thank you for your patience, I know I was behind. There was a little matter of a hospital stay along with problems with my eyesight. I got my cards all caught up to share with you my friends. To get started:


This is what I did with Sketch #31 for July 27, 2012:




  • The sentiment I used is, "shine"  
  • The doily was cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies which gives you 6 fancy doilies to chose from! 
  • My card paper is from DCWV The Mariposa Stack which has beautiful butterflies
  • The beautiful lady on the doily is from Far Far Hill which offers vintage designs and papers
  • Now the buttons, were finds in that marvelous button stash which were attached using Aleene's glue in the pink bottle which I like to use rather than my glue gun to avoid burning fingers!
  • The background is from a piece of butterfly paper which I found in my stash
  • I added faux stitching with my white gel pen
I encourage you all to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge by visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose by becoming a follower.

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!

July Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness