What's It All About

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Spring - Wishing you Sunshine and Happiness

Today, I am sharing with you a spring time card!!! What says spring more than flowers, the color yellow, and butterflies??? 



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with DCWV Little Mister Stack for the background
  • image is from Create with TLC and was chalked and colored with Whisper Stroke Markers with gel pen accents
  • butterfly is from Recollections
  • brass corner piece was from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • pearls were from Miriam's Crafting Supplies in the one corner 
  • roses are from Recollections   
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC which cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness