What's It All About

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My very first award!!!!





The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award


Thanks Lori @ http://loriscraftyspot.blogspot.com/
I was thrilled to receive it especially being a newbie - thank you again!

The rules for the award are the following:

1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.


7 Random Facts About Me :

1. I love to sew and quilt.
2. I collect Noah's Ark items including music boxes, dolls, cookie cutters, and I even have a Noah's Ark umbrella and especially the story of Noah's Ark with God's promise!
3. My husband's children nickname me Crazy Camera Lady as I never go anywhere without camera in hand!
4. I love being a grandmother to all of our blended family (Lily, 4 months to my beautiful daughter Jennifer; Zack,6 years and Nick, 4 years to my beautiful step-daughter Jean and her significant Tom; Sasha, 5 years to my wonderful step-daughter Barbara and her husband Jeff; Ashley - 1 year, Jerry III - 3 years, Ashliana - 11 years, and Kasha - 13 years to my great step-son Jerry II and his new bride Julie!)
5. I would love to take at least one vacation in my lifetime.
6. I love reading vampire novels.
7. I used to sculpt porcelain dolls.


BONUS 8. I love to relax by sitting outside blowing bubbles, of course my neighbors think I have lost it but I just love to blow the bubbles and watch them float upwards to heaven!!!!

Now to give this award out to eight of my bloggy friends!


These are very talented ladies, so stop over and give them some love!
Whoa this was a lot harder than I thought!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award and the sweet words...you are truly a sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear sister and you will be getting another one soon! :)
    LOL...love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness