- card is a circle-shaped easel card by making a 6-inch circle and welding another 6-inch circle to the first
- fold the one 6-inch circle in half
- shape was cut of the swirled star shape using Make the Cut
- swirled star shape is glued to the bottom of the folded 6-inch circle
- circle under my digital image was embossed with my Cuttlebug and Snowflake Embossing folder
- shape was chalked with yellow chalk but I was "heavy" handed
- image is Lacy Sunshine Wix Sitting on the Moon which was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and hi-lighted with gelly pens
- Studio G and Stickles were used to hi-light Wix's hair, stars, and fairy wings
- Darice 1/8-inch ribbon was tied into a bow
- Bronze-tone fairy on crescent moon charm is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- 8-mm star-shaped flat-backed acrylic stars are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies were placed around the sentiment which are not only decorative but also hold the "easel" card open
- sentiment, "You are a friend, who truly shines. Bright as a star, in the darkest times.", was a freebie from Create with TLC
Thursday, May 23, 2013
White on White with a Touch of Color Blog Hop
This month Lorby's World of Hops has challenged this talented crafters by asking them to create something that is white on white with a touch of color. I know you will be as pleasantly surprised to see what they have come up with. There is so much talent here that I know they have risen to the occasion and have some wonderful projects to share.
So please, begin at Lorby's World, http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com, since she is our hostess and has a give away going on with this hop. She has all the details on her blog.
Our guest hostess is Tee, http://tee-myspot.blogspot.com/2013/05/white-on-white.html, and she is offering a give away from The Cutting Cafe who is our sponsor this month.
Please, visit The Cutting Cafe, http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/, to see all their beautiful printable and cutting files.
Now let's begin this hop. If you have arrived from the beautifully talented Edwina, then you are in the correct spot of the hop!!!
My project first off I must apologize - the hop is to be white-on-white with a splash of color .... well, my color became a tidal wave - with that being said -
Thank you for stopping by today and now your next blog to visit is the very talented Mayra.
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship
this card has been entered in the following challenge: