What's It All About

Monday, October 30, 2017

Welcome to Her Craftiness!

Welcome to Her Craftiness - home of one-of-a-kind unique gifts for that hard to buy person, grab bag gifts, or to keep as your own!!!

I make Machine-Embroidered Toilet Paper - yes, you read that right!!! I actually sew on toilet paper which is purely decorative and that purrfect gift for that hard-to-buy for person!!! Check out the page to see pictures of the various toilet papers that I have on stock PLUS I do special orders!!! On stock, I have Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh 3-in-one Sports Logo, cats, dogs, "Storm Pooper", Emoji #2 (Poop), Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Miami University, Ohio State plus much much more!!!

I make coordinating towels to complete your bathroom ensemble!!!

Also, there are my Microwave Bowl Cozies which are fabulous to have on hand to put a bowl inside with soup, hot cereal, left-overs, Spaghetti O's, Chile, plus cheese to make your own nachos! Just grab the corners - no burnt fingers PLUS if there is any mess it is contained in the bowl cozy which are 100 percent cotton, completely machine washable and dryable. Check the page with the various prints I currently have on-hand; but then again, I do special orders and requests upon fabric availability.

My Mug Rugs are larger than a coaster and smaller than a placemat - just the purrfect size to hold your cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or as I prefer a glass of wine plus a snack whether it be a cookie, crackers or my personal favorite a piece of chocolate. Again, these are a in a variety of fabrics with a touch of machine embroidery. Machine washable AND they do not leave a ring on furniture! Check the page where I have samples of what is currently on hand. Again, I do special orders upon request!!

Have you ever used a Microwave Potato Bag?? The potatoes are done in the microwave in these bags which are done in a variety of prints. These potatoes taste as if they were baked in the oven but not taking the time. They are soft and mash just like grandma made without the hard spots. Estimated times are listed on the tag. AND . . . they're not just for baked potatoes as you can microwave corn on the cob, sweet potatoes AND warm left over rolls that don't get hard!

There is also Machine-Embroidered Lace Angels (in a variety of colors), ornaments, and bookmarks.







I have several craft shows where these items will be on display and available for purchase at the following: 
  • November 4th
    • Blaine Volunteer Fire Co. Craft Show
    • 409 Oxford Avenue
    • Elizabeth, PA
    • 11AM to 2 PM
  • November 11th
    • Bethel Presbyterian Holiday-A-Fair
    • 299 Bethel Church Road
    • Bethel Park, PA
    • 10AM to 3PM
  • November 12th
    • Libery Borough Fire Hall
    • Benefitting Boy Scout Troop
    • 900 Haslage Street
    • McKeesport 15133
  • November 18th
    • St. Elizabeth Fall Craft Show
    • 1 Grove Place
    • Pittsburgh, PA 15235
    • 10AM to 3PM
  • November 25th
    • South Park Library Craft and Vendor Show
    • 2575 Brownsville Road
    • South Park, PA
    • 10AM to 3PM
  • December 3rd (2 shows)
    • Gill Hall Volunteer Fire Co.
    • 1228 Gill Hall Road
    • West Jefferson Hills 
    • 10AM to 3PM

I'm hoping to see you at one or any of these shows . . . if you are unable to attend, please contact me or leave a message.


Please, don't hesitate to ask questions as I would love to help you.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

    4 comments:

    1. Lynne, that is such a hoot - love it!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun. I hope you sell a lot. [Bunny]

      ReplyDelete
    3. This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep
      a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
      I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
      Too cool!

      ReplyDelete

    I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness