Ginger Snap Scraps will carry Cricut products, Echo Park, Lawn Fawn, Bazzil Cardstock, The Twinery, Copics, My Mind Eye, La La Land and many more popular brands that you love!
The hop begins at Created By Cori. If you came from Lisa then you are in the right place!
What says spring more than butterflies starting to flit about. My first love as many of you know is quilting but it has been difficult for me to quilt due to shattering my left arm . . . .
The tendons were ruptured and replaced in my fingers and I don't have the strength in my hand to hold a rotary cutter steady to make safe cuts. There is a metal plate from my wrist to my elbow with no bones on the left side of the wrist.
Now, with that being said and with the help of a few friends, this quilt, Butterfly in the Round, was created which was made with a 9 Degree Wedge Ruler. Cheryl Phillips designed a whole series of Quilt Without Corners and the instructions are similar to making strips of bargello. The cuts in this quilt are cut in strips and the strips are sewn together and then cut with the ruler to make the circular piecing. The pattern is from Quilts Without Corners. The body of my butterfly is textured suede with the balance of fabric are 100 percent cottons. Beading was added for dimension.
And now on to the pictures of the quilt . . . .
You next stop is Beckie.
We hope you have enjoyed today's hop!
Here is the complete hop in case you get lost:
- Cori- http://createdbycori.blogspot.com/
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
- Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
- Charity - http://adamsacres.com/
- Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
- Theresa - http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com/
- Ava- http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Liz Mullen http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Pinter- http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Shannon- http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
- Sylvia - http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/