- card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using Cloud9 Design Speciality
- background cut 5.5 x 5.5 using DCWV The Spooky Time Stack - I just absolutely love this paper I used for the background as it reminds me of the Peanuts characters going "Trick or Treating"
- chalked the "Admit One Halloween" ticket with orange chalk
- chalked, Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Markers, and Gel Pens for Calendar
- ribbon was wrapped around the right edge and then tied in a bow using Darice Halloween Fun
- pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- buttons are from my wonderful collection of buttons
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
The 31st of October
YIPPEE!!!!! Dancing in the Streets here as I am the newest member of Create with TLC Design Team and you my friends get to view my very first project that I love love love as it is for one of my very most favorite holidaze - Halloween!!!! This card was created using one of Create with TLC's newest designs, The 31st of October!!!
God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship