- Follow Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Follow my blog Her Craftiness
- Leave a comment on this post
- Card was cut 6 x 12 inches using DCWV The Number Stack for my background which was folded in half with corners on the right side were rounded with a corner punch
- Elmo was cut using Cricut Elmo's Birthday Cartridge
- Number 3 was cut using Cricut Mickey Font Cartridge
- Now onto the fun things – the wobble . . . .
- You will need – 1 piece of wire 6-inches long curled around a
pencil or as shown a Zig pen
- 2 – 2 inch circles which were cut using Make the Cut on white
- Hot glue gun but no fingers glued please
- Glue wire to one circle which is then glued to Elmo’s back when
cool and set, glue the other side of the wire to the other circle which are then glued to the card . . . .
check it out as Elmo wobbles and moves back ‘n forth
- Repeat for the number “3” ….