- card was cut 6 x 12 inches using DCWV The Countdown Stack which of course was then scored at 6 inches and then folded in half and chalked around the edges
- background paper was cut 5.25 x 5.25 inches with the other background set as a "diamond" was cut 4 x 4 inches using DCWV Girl Stack which was a find at the register at Joann Fabrics and Crafts for $4 - this stack not only has great "girlie" designs but also some great ones that can be using for the male gender!!!
- cupcakes were cut using Recollections Cupcake Punch
- Deacon Cake from BugaBoo Designs and colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and fussy cut around the edges and puff-dotted on the card
- birthday sentiments were from Create with TLC which were chalked around the edges. One of my very most favorite sentiments that Create with TLC has at her store, Birthday a Treat Sentiment, is purrfect for young and old alike! "Do I Smell Cake?" had previously been offered as freebies on the blog
this card has been entered in the following challenges:
Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge #90 Anything Goes