What's It All About

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Microwave Bowl Cozy

One of my biggest sellers at my Craft Shows were these Microwave Bowl Cozies. What is a Microwave Bowl Cozy you ask . . . . it's a potholder for your bowl that is machine washable and dryable AND microwaveable!!! Just put your bowl inside of this potholder with either your hot cereal, soup, left-overs, or vegetable to warm. Microwave as normal and you can then grab the corners to take your bowl out of the microwave without burning your fingers and no mess in the microwave!!!!!!




these make great gifts for either male or female, teacher gifts, grab bag gifts, stocking gifts - pair them with a can of soup, packet of instant oatmeal, package of crackers and a spoon!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

1 comment:

  1. I so want to make a few of these. I never thought about the teacher gift but that's a great idea. I was just going to make some for me. :) You did a great job on them. One more time too - Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness