- cards are a size A2 using Recollection card stock with a scraps for the background
- house is from Create with TLC Welcome to the Neighborhood Digi Word Art and Image Set was colored using chalks with gel pen accents and Whisper Stroke Markers
- feminine card has Stickles compliments of the Stickle Fairy, grass using Fiskers Grass Border Punch, Darice Organza and Satin edged ribbon wrapped around with a bow and of course buttons from my fabulous stash
- masculine card has blue heart buttons and a green leave element from a Martha Stewart Ivy Punch
- sentiment, "May love and happiness move in with you" was from a previous club from Create with TLC, and chalked around the edges and mounted on coordinating scraps
Thursday, January 26, 2017
May Love and Happiness Move in With You
The past few months have been a blurrrr. . . . between Craft Shows, getting ready for Christmas, and issues with my back where I was a miserable wench and then to finish off my story this month dealing with pneumonia!!!!
A dear friend had asked me to make a few cards for her two of which were "house warming cards - one for a male and another for a female . . . .
Dilemma, dilemma finally I decided to use the same image and make one a masculine and the other feminine using an image from Create with TLC :
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.