What's It All About

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chic Birthday Card

As my very first post, I would like to show a card I had made for my daughter, Jean's, birthday which we celebrated last weekend. The card base was cut from A Child's Year Cartridge at 5.50 inches. The little "chic" shop is actually the "candy shop" from My Community cut at 4.75 inches. The word "chic" was cut with black as the shadow and a glitter pink at 1.75 inches from Forever Young. I cut the mannequin also from Forever Young at 4.50 inches. Can you guess that Jean's favorite color is pink? The paper I used for the card background and my little shop is DCWV Black Currant. I love bright colors. The gadget that I just got and absolutely love is the XYRON! With poor flexibility of my hands, this works phenominal with the lettering and making the letters into stickers! I have also shown the inside of my card with a bit of poetry that I like to add to my cards and stickers on the opposite side for the festive occassion! I hope you like it!
Hugs and love,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Glad to have ya join us on blogger :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...love the card. Welcome to the bloggy world! Looking forward to all your fun creations! =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card thanks for sharing and congratulations on your new Blog very nice :)
    Hugs Debbie
    if you need anything please ask I will do my best to help you

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness