I created a card for my little dance using previous freebies from Create with TLC and of course the little ballerina is on a wobble to make her dance!!!
- card was cut 6 x 12 inches using DCWV Nana's Kids which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
- background paper was from DCWV Girl Frille Stash and cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Create with TLC Ballet Beautiful Paper 4 was cut 5 x 5 inches with the ballerinas getting glitzed with Stickles
- Create with TLC Ballet Silhouette was chalked with purple, pink and then fussy cut with a little glitz for her leotard and then fussy cut around a Wobble to make my little ballerina dance!!!
- sentiment, Fabulous You, is was chalked around the edges and puff-dotted onto the card
- Darice ribbon was placed on top of a white pleated lace (found in my lace stash) with a bow added on the side
- inside sentiment, Gramma loves you, was cut and placed on a pieces of 5 x 5 inch DCWV Girlhood Stack