Create with TLC has a new set called In the Dictionary Word Art which inspired me to make a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today:
- card was cut 4.25 x 9 inches using Recollection card stock which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
- background paper was from my stash with lipstick - isn't that great??
- True Love Vintage is from Create with TLC, which had been a previous freebie, which reminds me of a steamy romance novel cover. This has been colored using my Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
- sentiment, I looked up "handsome" in the dictionary and there you were" was chalked around the edges
- white pearls were added to her ears (what prim and proper lady doesn't wear her pearls) along with some "bling" for her necklace which I'm sure he had purchased for her as a "make-up" gift!!! Ok, imaginations stop rolling away here!