Create with TLC has a new set called In the Dictionary Word Art which inspired me to make a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today:
- card was cut 6 x 12 inches using card stock which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
- first background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches from my scraps with the second paper of roses was cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
- Create with TLC Garden Girl with Hat Vintage, was from one of Create with TLC A Vintage Collection that she offers from time to time. She was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens and chalked around the edges
- "I looked up "remarkable" in the dictionary and there you were" was chalked around the edges
- Butterfly is from Darice and is 3-dimensional
- fence was cut from Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge, which I think has become one of my new favorite go-to-cartridges which was only glued on the one side that you can open the garden gate