- black Recollection card stock for 5 x 7 inch card and 7 Gypsies Trousseau 8 x 8 for background - crazy story is my friend, Rosie, gave me a stack of 5 x 7 inch envelopes and thus decided to start making some 5 x 7 inch cards
- Q of H was colored using Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen and Darice Glossy Accents accents puff-dotted on the card
- border was cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
- wrought iron image was cut using Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge using black Recollection cartridge and Darice Heart Gem Stone Accents
- Queen & Co. pearls for the center of the little red flowers which I had gotten from Edwina Brown - I just love these little flowers!!!
- sentiment, "your unique talent is being Beautiful inside and out" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC chalked around the edges with scraps for the background
There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit my teamies and give some bloggy love!