- card is a 5 x 7 inch card using taupe Recollection card stock with scraps for background
- Broody Hummer was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils and fussy cut around the edges
- Darice Glossy Accents on the "eggs"
- Stickles for berries and beads
- Miriam's Crafting Supplies filigree flower embellishment and peach flat/back pearl in center of flower
- stickpin made using beads just laying around minding their business!!!
- Queen & Co. black pearl for eye and gold for center of "tuft"
- lace has been hand-dyed
- sentiment, "Touched by your Goodness lifted by your Kindness Thank you", had been a previous freebies from Create with TLC chalked around the edges with faux stitching around the edges of both the scraps and background
- Martha Stewart Eyelet punch used on border of scrap background
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Vintage Thank You Card with Fairy Tangles Broody Hummer at Open Minded Crafting Fun
It's Mid-Way at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges Challenge #38 challenge is Doodles. Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are:
Life has been crazy here with first Bob having surgery last week and me this week . . . we're just falling apart and hoping things are now on the mend for both of us . . . with this being said, I want to extend a special thank you to my dear friends for bearing with me and for Marcie for "depositing" me at the hospital. I used Fairy Tangles Broody Hummer which I colored and decorated as it reminded me of a antique vintage bird pin cushion:
I can't wait to see what your creations are. Don't forget to link your projects for a chance to win from the fabulous sponsors!!!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
Much love, hugs, and friendship