I have had to step down on several of the Design Teams that I belonged to due to health reasons and hadn't been able to stay on top of things. I had started coloring and getting this card ready and decided to finish it since I'm also in a Karleigh Sue Card Swap - tah dah!!!!! Here is my card using Hot Sunny Day - don't you love how she is peeking out from under the umbrella??
- card was cut twice using Cricut Life's a Beach Cartridge at 5.5 inches - cover is Recollection aqua cardstock with the inside cut reverse to give stability to card
- cover umbrella was colored with Whisper Strokes Marker and gel pen accents
- sea shells are Darice Sticklerz
- beach chair and sunglasses are button with the back shanks cut off
- Hot Sunny Day was colored with Whisper Strokes and Prisma Colored Pencils with Stickles and gel pens accents
- Darice Glossy Accents added to glasses
- sentiment, "Just peeking in to see what you're up to", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC chalked around the edges
Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!